Sunday 26 February 2012

Natural Eye with a Pop of Colour

I was inspired to do this eye look from the aqua eyeshadow that I received from Topbox this month.  This look is both fun and office-appropriate for casual Fridays.
I used Maybelline EyeStudio Colour Explosion Eyeshadow in Caffeine Rush and I used the aqua eyeshadow as the eyeliner.
The eyeshadow is very creamy and soft; making it very easy to line the eye.
I have mono-lids and that's the reason why the eyeliner does not pop as much when my eyes are opened.  But when you are having a conversation with someone and looking at them in the eye, trust me, the bright eyeliner will definitely get noticed!

1 comment:

  1. Thats an awesome look! I'm always so afraid to try bright liners, but you've done it in a nice and subtle way.

    I also thought I should mention, since you're a crazy beauty star, you might want to check out some of the contests I've got going on over on my blog, including a $50 gift set from LAQA&CO and a sweet prize pack from Pretty Beauty & Books. Check'r out here and good luck: http://canadiangiftguide.com/winning/

    ReplyDelete