My LuxeBox finally came in!!! Oh my gosh, I waited so long for it to come in this month. So, without further ado, here's what I received this month:
- Curly Hair Solutions - Curl Keeper
- NYX - Round Lipstick in the colour Sash
- My scent package which contains the following perfume samples
- Prada Candy
- Prada Infusion d'Iris
- Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps
- Nina Ricci Nina
- Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the colour Milk
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor
- Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner
So, I guess Loose Button saw that their box is not big enough to house all the samples that they want to send this month, so, they actually had to add an extra box this month. The white box is an limited Bath and Body Box this month and housed the Schick Hydrop Silk Razor and the Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner.
One thing that I noticed this month is we got a lot more stuff than before. For example, there are six perfume samples instead of the normal two that I normally get. And there is actually a good sample size of coffee as the treat this month.
So, this is how the boxes look like this month: