Tuesday 6 December 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - Rosegold and Orchid

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - Orchid (Top) and Rosegold (Bottom)


What it claims to do:
Lips that shine with killer color. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leather

My thoughts: I thought that the lipgloss delivers a lot of shine and it is very well pigmented. I am not able to take a picture without the flash on because my condo is too dark, but Rosegold shows up as a very neutral colour without the flash on, while Orchid shows up as a very light pink on my lips. The lipgloss leans on the thick side but I like lip glosses that are thick, because liquidy lip glosses do not give an even distribution of the product on your lips.

Here is how Rosegold (Left) and Orchid (Right) look swatched on my hand



Here is how my lips look with just my EOS lip balm on


Here is how Rosegold looks


Here is how Orchid looks

0 comments:

Post a Comment