Thursday 29 December 2011

Lush Boxing Day Haul (Big Savings!!)

Since I have become such a big fan of Lush, I decided to wake up extra early to go to their boxing day sale. Before heading out, I did do my research, and know that their pre-wrapped gifts, holiday bath products, and soaps were going to be buy 1 get 1 free.

I made a list, checked it twice, and here is what I bought:

1. Christmas Star

2. Happy Bathday

3. Truly Scrumptious

4. Billy Bonkers Bathtime Favourites

5. Bath Bomb, Bubble Bar, and Cakes

So, since I am an accountant, I decided to see how much my savings. My gosh, I saved $170!

Now this is not part of the haul, it is a gift that I received from my best friend Steph. This is not what a pre-packaged Happy Christmas contains, Steph had personalized a couple of things for me. Like I said, it's not part of the haul, but I really wanted to share what I got from Lush and I wanted to say thank you to Steph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment